Planning for your honeymoon? Can’t you end up deciding the most romantic destination to be with your beloved one? You can reach out to the best tour advisors of the city to get the most appropriate honeymoon tour packages in India.
Plan your tour together- Honeymoon tour packages in India
The most important thing about a honeymoon vacation is to plan it in an organized fashion. You must be looking forward to the best days of your life with your partner. A hassle-free trip is a must.
Ø Decide the destination carefully
Ø Maintain the time frame to prepare for the vacation
Ø Go through the tourist reviews about the site well before choosing
Ø The budget should be taken care of
Ø Preference for privacy over popularity
Ø Select a perfect itinerary
Ø Compare among destinations
Ø Select the accommodation wisely
Ø Keep your packagings from light to medium
Ø Capture the best moments of the vacation
Ø Surprises can be cherry on the top
Ø Explore, have adventures and fun
Ø Hire a reputed travel agency
Ø Book your tickets long before
The first step to plan a memorable honeymoon is to choose an ideal destination for the occasion. Be thoughtful, think wisely and plan.
Adore your destination- Plan the romance and execute it with love
Whatever be your choice, India will serve you with extreme surprises. Be it a beach, ocean, hill or the snow, mountain or jungle, India has it all.
- Munnar: Amidst the hills of Kerala, a top destination for spending your best days of life is Munnar. Taste the flavour of real tea, love the greenery and enjoy the fantastic vantage of the view. Attractions of the location are Tea Estate of Kolukkumulai, Tea Museum of Tata, Carmelagiri Elephant Park, Kundala Lake, and Mattupetty Dam.
- Location guide- Cochin is the nearest airport (110km), Aluva is the nearest railway station. Apart from these, local transport is always available for reaching out to places.
- Ooty: Among the most visited hill stations, Ooty is one of it’s kind. Located near Nilgiri Hills of South India, this spot has been a famous honeymoon spot for Indians. This place is often renowned for the UNESCO – World Heritage peak railways. The main attraction of the location is the botanical gardens, rose gardens, hills and lakes approximately all around. Ooty fits decently into the budget and serves great as a vacation spot.
- Location guide- Nearest airport is Coimbatore (88km), Mettupalayam is the nearest railway station (40km). Local transport facilities are accessible.
- Kodaikanal Lake: This stunning landscape is in Tamil Nadu. The waterfalls, gardens, parks, and the lake view makes the spot mesmerizing. The attraction of the location is Kodai Lake, Pillar Rocks, Coaker’s Walk, Dolphin’s Nose, Bryant Park, and Pine Forests.
- Location guide- The nearest airport is Madurai (120km), and Kodai Road is the nearest railway station (80km). Local transport is always available from these sites.
- Coorg: Renowned as the Scotland of India, this destination is one of the most beautiful sites among the hills of Karnataka. Activities like plantation walks, ayurvedic spa, boating, wildlife safari, trekking, and shopping are there. The attraction of the site is Brahmagiri Peak, Namdroling Monastery, Raja’s Seat, Dubare Elephant Camp, and Abbey Falls.
- Location guide- The nearest airport of Coorg is Mangalore (160Km), Mysore is the nearest railway station (140km).
- Kovalam: Kerala hosts this beautiful destination. The endless blues and vast stretch of warm sand make this destination a pure bliss. Attractions of the place are Padmanabha Swami Temple, Puthen Malika Palace, Napier Museum, Shri Chitra Art Gallery, Zoological Garden, Reptile House, Kanakakannu Palace. Kovalam beach adventure like sunbathing, body massage, swimming is also done.
- Location guide- Trivandrum is the nearest airport and also the railway station (15km). Local transport facilities from here are available.
- Goa: Not only for newly wedded, but Goa has also been the top-listed spot for tourists of nearly every age. It is the home to miles of scenic beaches. The swaying coconut palms, delicious cuisines, ideal temperature and above all, the fantastic side scenes make it the most attractive vacation spot. It also falls under the affordable category of honeymoon and romantic packages in India. Goa is a place where travelling is quite convenient. The mesmerizing beach view, the churches, markets, backwaters and even the National parks happen to add to the attraction list of Goa. Agonda Beach, a beach in the south of Goa, has been ranked as the number 1 beach in Asia. The Portuguese fort, Fort Aguada, is also a lovely place to visit. Apart from these, the Chapora Fort, Dudhsagar falls Baga beach, Anjuna market also are places people love visiting while on vacation in Goa.
- Location guide- Dabolim Airport is the nearest airport. The closest railway stations of Goa are Vasco Da Gama and Madgaon.
- Lakshadweep– The exotic view of the endless beach and sun-kissed sand will mesmerize you and your partner. The turquoise hues water and the verdant landscape is breathtaking. Lakshadweep could be among the most affordable and convenient spots where you can spend the nest post-wedding days. The real attraction of this place, however, lies under-water. The Pristine lagoons, nature kissed coral reefs, and the warmth of the water can be the magnet of your romantic days. The evening beauty is equally soothing. For enjoying the honeymoon days, this spot is the most appropriate and most opted one. It has been the choice for tourists since the year 1974. The exciting sports can also add to your adventure. Scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, sport fishing and many other activities take place on the beach. The soothing temperature of the site makes it even more beautiful. The best islands to visit in Lakshadweep are Minicoy Island, Bangaram Island, Kalpeni Island, Kavaratti Island, and Agatti Island.
- Location Guide– Nearest airport is Lakshadweep. Local transport is available in the location.
- Gokarna- This beautiful coastal town is in the state of Karnataka. This place is after the name of an ancient Shiv temple that makes it an essential area of heritage and also a pilgrim location. The pristine beaches make it a more suitable place for romantic honeymooners to spend their honeymoon days in love.
- Location Guide- The nearest airport is Dabolim, Goa. Ankola happens to be the closest railway station (20km).
- Kashmir: Make your honeymoon a new beginning of life in heaven with your beloved soulmate. It is called the Jewel Crown of India. The mesmerizing charm of the spot amidst the snow is worth enjoying. Places around Kashmir include Srinagar, Sonmarg and Gulmarg, can extend your stay in Kashmir for a few more days to taste heaven.
- Location Guide- Nearest airport is Srinagar. Local transport facilities to visit the side destinations are always available.
- Manali and Shimla: If you want to spend your honeymoon days relishing the love and beauty of nature, visit Kashmir and Shimla. The sheer beauty of the place and the inevitable colonial architecture creates a lust among tourists to visit the site repeatedly.
- Location Guide- Bhuntur airport of Kullu is the nearest airport in Manali. Jogindernagar railway station is the nearest railway station of Manali. Kalka is the nearest station of Shimla (89km), and Jubbarhatti airport is the nearest airport of Shimla (25km) that is occasionally functional. The main airport of Shimla is in Chandigarh (113km).
- Nainital– The peer shaped lake and the scenic beauty attracts tourists of all age to this beautiful place. Located in the Kumaon foothills, this location enchants newly wedded couples with the charm of Naini Lake. The trekking spots, markets, picnic areas and the gardens are the most attractive spots of Nainital.
- Location Guide– Kathgodam Railway station is the nearest railway station (24km) to reach Nainital. Pantnagar airport is the nearest one to reach Nainital by air.
- Shillong– Capital of Meghalaya and infested with natural beauty, Shillong is a budget-friendly honeymoon spot for many couples. The beauty of the place earned it the title, Scotland of the East. It has a similar climate and terrain, like Scotland. The waterfalls, lakes and rolling hills attract more of the tourists and make it a suitable place for honeymooners.
- Location Guide– The closest railway station to reach Shillong is Guwahati (105km). The nearest airport is Shillong airport.
- Darjeeling- This enticingly romantic area hosts the majority of the tourists of India and abroad throughout the year. The journey of romance starts with the ride in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, and the mesmerizing weather makes it even beautiful for honeymooners to make their vacation memorable forever.
- Location guide– New Jalpaiguri is the central railway station to reach Darjeeling. Privately hired cabs will take you the location. The closest airport is Pakyong Airport.
The most memorable days of your life are going to be your days in love, in romance, in peace. A vast list can come up with the most incredible possibilities for the best honeymoon tour packages in India. Choose among the best options in our Country, to let your significant half and yourself reminisce about in the future years.