JEE Main 2019 Admit Card for April Session is scheduled for release on 18th March 2019. To download the Admit card for JEE Main, you need to login with your JEE Main application number, password and security pin. The Admit Card for JEE Main 2019 will include exam date, day, exam centre and time with your personal information.
The new exam conducting body NTA (National Testing Agency) will be conducting JEE Main exam 2019 twice in a year i.e. January Session and April Session. The JEE Main exam 2019 for January Session is scheduled from 6th to 20th January 2019 and for April Session from 6th to 20th April 2019.
The Joint Entrance Exam is meant for Engineering and Architecture candidates seeking admission in undergraduate programs. Remember, JEE Main admit card can be downloaded only at the official site using your login details. You will be able to download the admit card only after the successful registration of the JEE Main application. Read here to get the complete information of JEE Main 2019 Admit card for April Session.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card for April Exam
Your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will include some of the personal information like your education details, personal information and details related to the examination. NTA will not be going to mail your admit card to your mailing address so, you need to check the important events/dates of the JEE Main 2019 Exam-April Session.
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2019
If you have completed the registration for JEE Main 2019 exam, you can view or download the admit card on the official website of NTA by following these steps:
1.Visit the official website of NTA i.e. jeemain.nic.in
2.Using your user-id and password Log-in to the official website
- After that, you will find a notification stating ‘’ Download Admit Card’’. Click on that.
- After that, you will be redirected to admit card page, check all your personal information mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- You can Download your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card for April Session by clicking on the ‘’Download’’ button.
Your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is the important document for entering in the exam hall and should be kept safe till the seat allotment and admission in the engineering institutes.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card-April Session Specification
Your JEE Main Hall Ticket for April Session must include the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Papers Selected
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam Centre
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the exam
Important Documents Required with JEE Main Admit Card in the Exam Hall
You need to carry some important documents with your JEE Main Admit Card 2019-April Session in order to have a smooth conduct of the JEE Main 2019 exam. The vital documents are:
- At least 2-3 copies of the JEE Main admit card 2019 April Session.
- You must bring valid and original photo identity proof.
- You can carry any identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID card etc.
- Pwd Certificate if you have submitted your JEE Main application under the disability category.
Forget your Login Details for JEE Main Exam 2019?
If in case, you forget your user-id or password for JEE main 2019 exam, you can get back in the following steps:
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2019.
- Click the button “I can’t access my account’’. Then select as per your requirement– (a) Forget Application Number, (b) Forget my password.
- You can recover your account by selecting any three options – (a) Using the security question selected at the time registration, (b)Reset link which will be forwarded to your email id, (c) Verification Code via text on your mobile.
- After selecting the option, you will be redirected to another page that will ask – the name of the candidate, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
- Click continue after filling the complete information. You will then be provided with your application number and password.
Some Important Instruction for JEE Main Exam 2019
- Check all the important personal details in your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card carefully.
- Reach the exam centre on time as you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam starts.
- You should reach the exam centre between 7.30 am- 8.30 am for the first shift of the exam (9.30 am to 12.30 pm). And reach the exam centre between 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm for the second shift of the exam (2.30 pm to 5.30 pm).
- Do not bring any kind of rough paper, eatables, jewellery or purse.
- Read on the complete instructions of the exam before commencing the JEE Main 2019 exam
- You are not supposed to leave the exam hall until guided by the invigilator.
- You will not be allowed to carry a pen/pencil for your JEE Main 2019 exam.
JEE Main 2019 April Exam hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidate on the official website of the NTA. The admit card is the important document for JEE Main exam as you will not be allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of your admit card. Check all the detailed instructions and your personal information printed on the admit card carefully.
Don’t forget to download JEE preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related JEE exam.